Contract Works Insurance

/Contract Works Insurance
Contract Works Insurance 2014-11-17T09:57:09+00:00

Insurance Brokers – Public Liability Insurance

Contract Works Insurance

Insurance cover for your building works, we can arrange cover for

  • Residential Owner Builder
  • Single Contract Works (for Builders)
  • Declared Annual Contract Works (for Builders)

We can also provide specialist advice for additional covers such as

  • Builders Materials In Transit
  • Principal Supplied Building Materials
  • Building Materials in Storage
  • Temporary Structures on site
  • and more….

We only use underwriters who have proven track records in contract works insurance, and who have over time provided our clients with competitive premiums, optimum policy cover and prompt claims handling.